Kapha Prakriti individuals usually tend to have a combination of acne-prone skin with an oily T-zone. Let’s have a look at how to make a Kapha face pack. The application of natural herbal remedies like this along with diet guidelines helps to improve skin tone and also prevent recurrent breakouts and oiliness of the skin.
Here is a DIY Kapha face pack recipe that can be used by all skin types, but works best for a combination type of skin:
Ingredients of Kapha face pack:
- Activated charcoal powder – 1 tsp
- Aloe vera gel – 1 tsp
- Tea tree oil – 2 drops
Preparation Method :
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl. A glass bowl is preferred.
- Add some rose water to achieve a perfect consistency.
- Apply all over the face and neck, massage gently in circular motions, and leave it for 15-20 mins.
- Wash the face with lukewarm water and pat dry.
- Repeat this once a week to get oil-free skin.
Health Benefits of Kapha face pack:
- Charcoal is known to reduce sticky; oiliness and it works perfectly to reduce the oily T-Zone. The only care that should be taken is to maintain the quantity of charcoal as too much of it may lead to dryness.
- Also, Aloe vera is a coolant and acts as a moisturizer that does not let charcoal impart excessive dryness. Tea tree oil is a natural antifungal that prevents the growth of acne.