Anxiety can make you feel exhausted and discouraged, but one thing’s for sure: you are not alone. In the United States, depression and anxiety are the most common mental illnesses, affecting around 40 million individuals. While there is no alternative to medical care, natural therapies such as Ashwagandha Cinnamon tea can assist in alleviating daily stress.
One of the most successful therapies is Ashwagandha, which has clinical data to support its claims. From everyday stressors to long-term concerns, a decent ashwagandha tea recipe could be just what you need to get you back on track.
What is Ashwagandha, and what does it do?
Ashwagandha, also known as Withania Somnifera, is an essential plant in Ayurveda. It has been a stress reliever, energy booster, and attention help for thousands of years.
The word “ashwagandha” is derived from a Sanskrit term that means “horse scent” and refers to both its pungent odor and its capability to restore vigor. The shrub resembles a tiny shrub with yellow flowers. Herbal treatments are made from powders and extracts from the shrub’s root.
Check our Benefits of ashwagandha blog.
Where Are the Best Places to Buy Ashwagandha?
Ashwagandha is a rare herb that you won’t find at your average store. Instead, you can buy KSM-66 Ashwagandha from our online store or check for the plant in powdered form at your nearest health food store.
Ashwagandha Cinnamon Tea Recipe & Other Calming Recipes
Ashwagandha has a strong bitter, earthy flavor, making it an unappealing addition to your usual cup of tea. However, the sweetness of the honey and the spices in chai tea assist in balancing out the harshness of this ashwagandha cinnamon tea recipe.
Ashwagandha Cinnamon Tea
- 2 cups of rooibos tea, steeped
- a half-cup of oat milk
- Ashwagandha powder, two tablespoon
- One teaspoon of powdered cinnamon.
- Sweeten with honey.
- In a blender or with a whisk, combine all of the ingredients until frothy and well blended.
Ashwagandha Honey Vanilla Tea
- Black chai tea (loose or bagged)
- Ashwagandha powder (half tsp-one tsp)
- Cinnamon (half tsp)
- Vanilla extract (1/4 tsp)
- Nutmeg half tsp
- Your favorite nut milk
- Honey for sweetness.
- Steep the Ashwagandha tea for around 5 minutes.
- Then, separate the tea bag or filter from the mixture.
- Mix in the powdered Ashwagandha, cinnamon, vanilla, and nutmeg with a spoon or a tiny whisk.
- To taste, add honey to sweeten.
Shop our whole wellness line to look fabulous and feel your very best.